Friday, April 18, 2008

Indiana

I've been in Indianapolis, Indiana for work for the past 4 days which prevented me from being on the bike. Commuting or otherwise. I had been riding the bike in the hotel gym as well as some weights, but it is just not the same. To make matters worse, It was unseasonably gorgeous in Indy. If I was a sales guy and I traveled alot, I'd definately need to get a breakaway.

I was definately excited to get back in the saddle again this morning for my usual Friday AM pre work workout. Did a nice 18.5 miler up and around Mt Tabor this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the worst thing about traveling - esp. when most trips are just long enough to keep you off your bike, but not long enough to justify breaking it down and packing it up.

Glad you were able to get out this morning!