Friday, January 12, 2007

Soma Fabrications

I recently sent out letters to a few choice bike related companies - hoping for sponsorship opportunities. I got few responses - mostly to the tune of "Thanks for your interest, but not at this time".

I did however get a hit from a great company, Soma Fabrications out of the Bay Area. They responded back to my 'pitch' with a favorable response and are now offering me a limited sponsorship - Similar to the deal I have with Twin Six.

So anyway, I'll be replacing a couple of the bikes in the stable with some high quality steel bikes - The bikes on the chopping block are my Fixed Gear (being replaced with a Rush) - Actually the Rush I am getting will be Red.



and my single speed (being replaced with a Juice), and actually the Juice I'll be getting will be grey.

No comments: