Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Catch up post!

Long time no post... race season is starting to heat up again, so I wanted to put some closure on the end of 2008 (and beginning of 2009). I've done a couple of races since my last post in November...

November 9, 2008
PIR
Cross Crusade Race #7
Master A Category
Place: 13th

November
Also at PIR but on a different course
USGP of Cyclocross: race #6
30+ Elite
Place: 19th

I'm actually very proud of the 19th place. It was probably one of my best races of the year based on the caliber of racers I was up against.


2008 BAR (Best All-around Rider)
Some how I managed to get a 3rd place in the SS/Fixed category... This is calculated by number of races (and points per race).
Not bad if I do say so myself... To bad I didn't know until after the OBRA banquet!


2009 - Race #1
Vancouver, WA
Time Trial
Master 30+
4th place!

This was my first time trial ever. I think if I knew what I was doing (and if I didn't have 'super cold' at the time) I would have done better. However, I can't really complain. It was a fun race and extremely well organized. I'll definitely do more this year.

No comments: