Tuesday, March 18, 2008

CPR

It's been a while between posts. I guess it is that time of year in the middle/end of winter where not much is going on. I haven't yet started racing (won't happen for another month) and have basically just been struggling to get as many miles in as possible during these dark days.

On a related note, I was invited to join a new Cyclepath Racing Team ("CPR"). This is a bit different than the existing team as it will apparently be a bit more focused on results and will be a smaller group of guys/girls. We will also apparently be getting a new kit. Members are currently being recruited from other Cyclepath supported teams (only a few of us from the old team are joining the new one) and there is not really a specific focus on one discipline or another.

I'm pretty excited, as this was actually one of my goals for 2008 (still to be published). I was hoping to take a core group of guys from the team and make it more "team/results oriented". Basically something that I need to take it to the next level.

Enough chit chat- the rain has stopped, time for a ride.

No comments: