Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A few bikey things that I really like.

I've found that the hardest thing about keeping a regular (or semi regular) blog is not necessarily finding the time to write or determining a subject to write on. Instead its that I have 2 many ideas - many of which are admittedly sucky. However at the same time I get a bad case of writers block and end up not writing anything.

Soma Morning Rush as mounted on my fixie:

Anyway, It was recently my birthday and I received a bunch of bike related giftsvfrom my whole family. While I can always depend on receiving extremely thoughtful presents, this year I really got some nify bike related ones. Cool mock tattoo armwarmers and socks (normally I'm not a big fan of Primalwear, however these things are cool!) from my kids, some more socks & a subscription to Dirt Rag (yippee!) from my mom and socks (you can never have to many cycling socks btw), a new blinky light and a Soma Morning Rush. (get your own from Cyclepath)

On top of that, the day before my birthday, I received an eagerly awaited package from Twin Six, a new apparel company that I am riding for this year (check out my bio on their site)

And finally, I just picked up (also from Cyclepath) a pair of Hypnotic Designs Hankster Messanger knickers. I think I got the last pair in the country and the only reason I did was because Joshua of Cyclepath ordered them for himself and they didn't fit him... Plus I got them for a really, really good deal. Lucky me I guess. These things are sweet! I just need to get me a little mini U lock to stick in my back pocket while I ride my fixie... Actually, I'm not cool enough for that.

Peace.

No comments: